Tomorrow evening can't come quick enough. I'm ending a long yoga hiatus and taking Stef's Water class tomorrow. While I relished our three week nuptial adventure in Slovenia and Croatia, unfamiliar beds and airplane seats cramp my muscles.
(Photo via Mandorla Yoga)
One of my on-going small indulgences is fragant hand wash and soap. This month it is Daub&Bauble's Mission Fig and Thyme. Best place to indulge? The cosmetics and products section @ Winner's.
Gobble gobble. Turkeys were stuffed and cranberries cooked. And a gratitude list written to give thanks to all which is wonderful in my life:
1. Miss Rio has been with us for one year
2. I ran my second half-marathon
3. I got a job in Sarnia and have been saving $$$
4. Farmers' markets
5. All of my loving friends
6. Volunteering with Big Bunch
7. Easter weekend in Quebec City
9. Monthly Gourmet magazines (before its cancellation)
10. Marrying D in Slovenia