7.4.10

Wish list


Oh goodness. My desire for one of these is growing. Six months into our nuptial adventure and the baby pangs are intensifying. But, alas, I'm still in this funny place called Sarnia, hanging out in career limbo, a bounce on the horizon. So it will be a while yet...The Hub left after dinner tonight for Lansing, Michigan. I guess that's what happens when you live in a border city...you have to drive across that dang-thang and go to work meetings in funny places.
(Beautiful photo from rummey bears)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty,

    I recognise that little tongue in there!

    When I fell pregnant we had just returned from London, we both had no jobs, no house... pretty much nothing! We still don't really have it together but I don't think Rosie has noticed yet ;)

    We use a Canon Powershot G10. It's such a great little camera, although with most of the photos on the blog I do a bit of colour correction in photoshop. We're about to get a proper digital SLR – yipeeee!!

    Say hello to Spring for me. Anna x

    ReplyDelete